- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Every Recruiter Should Make
- How to Be a Great Recruiter
- Calculating The Average Cost per Hire
- The Highs and Lows of Staffing Agencies
- The Benefits of Hiring Interns
- Why Companies Are Taking Longer to Hire New Employees
- How to Keep Employees Engaged
- 10 Most Important Things to Remember When Updating Your Resume
- The Pros and Cons of an Employee Referral Program
- Risks and Rewards of Owning a Staffing Company
Login / Register
Author Archives: Todd
At very high-level stats average time to hire may be between 21-30 days for non-exempt, 40-45 days for exempt, 60 days for Manager level, 90 days for Director level and 120-180 days for VP level.
How much of personal information you are willing to share about yourself on professional networking websites.
Some strongly believe that there should not be a cross passing between personal and professional social networking and in business context it simply not appropriate to divulge your personal daily life events with the world at large. They further argue that keeping a positive professional online reputation on social media’s has a strong impact on the way you are being viewed in the social online medias by your prospective clients.
Integrating the various recruitment strategies already in place with social networking provides companies with more value for all their recruitment efforts and strengthens their brand with job applicants, customers and other important stakeholders. Using the company logo, colors, a consistent message, and critical links to the organization’s website pages of interest to active and passive jobseekers ties the social networking efforts to the rest of the organization’s recruitment efforts.
The job description needs to communicate clearly and concisely what responsibilities and tasks the job entails and to indicate the key qualifications of the job – the basic requirements (specific credentials or skills) – and, if possible, the attributes that underlie superior performance.